River stone processing plant
River stones are mainly river red stones or materials, These river mixed aggregates are mined, and then transported for the stone quarry for crushing. River stone crushing plant is the major crushing unit to process river stones like cobble rocks, pebble, sand & gravel, silica etc. It calls for crushing, screening and washing process.
River Stone processing equipment
In coarse crushing unit, Jaw Crusher is mainly used for primary crushing. It's crushing ratio is big, and can make big river stones into small dust. In medium crushing process, Impact Crusher or cone crusher are used. Cone crusher is mainly used in fine crushing unit. Vibrating screen is the screening machine in stone crushing plant. If you want to get artifical sand, you must add VSI series Vertical Shaft Crusher after medium crushing process.
River Stone processing flow
- At the plant, raw river stone will be fed into jaw crusher for primary crushing by vibrating feeder.
- After primary crushing, the material will be transferred to secondary crushing equipment like impact crusher for further crushing. Then the screening process will begin.
- Usually, we will equip the river stone crushing & screening plant with multi-deck vibrating screen. The vibrating screen is a key equipment to sieve the crushed stones into different grades.
- The crushed stone meet the demands will be transported to the stockpile, the other will be sent to cone crusher or impact crusher for fineness crushing.
- Barite processing plant
- Basalt stone processing plant
- Bauxite processing plant
- Calcite mining and processing plant
- Carbon grinding plant
- Clay processing plant
- Coal beneficiation plant
- Construction Recycle Plant
- Copper ore beneficiation plant
- Dolomite stone processing plant
- Feldspar processing plant
- Feldspar stone processing plant
- Gold ore concentration plant
- Granite stone processing plant
- Gypsum mining equipment
- Iron ore beneficiation plant
- Kaolin processing plant
- Limestone crushing plant
- Limestone Processing Plant
- Manganese processing plant
- River stone processing plant
- Sand Making Plant
- Silica sand processing plant
- Silver mining plant
- Talc processing plant