Copper ore beneficiation plant
Copper ore a valuable mineral source for all countries. Copper ore is an ore which can produce copper metal by crushing in ore crushing plant, grinding in Ball mill and smelting in a furnace along with a piece of tin ore. ZNTH is a proessional manufacturer of copper ore crushing equipment and grinding equipment.
Copper ore beneficiation equipment
For copper ore crushing, you can choose copper ore Jaw Crusher, Cone Crusher, Impact Crusher and grinding mills such as Bal Mill, Vertical Roller Mill and Super-Micro Mill. For copper ore separating, you can use our Magnetic Separator, Flotation Separator or Gravity Separator. We can also provide you with the optional equipment such as Belt Conveyor, Vibrating Feeder and Vibrating Screener.
Copper ore beneficiation flow
- First the copper ore is blasted, the copper ore stone will be loaded by a heavy duty truck, then be transported into the primary crusher which reduces the ores to 8 inches or smaller. Screens size and distribute the classified ore to a series of conveyors, like those above, for transportation to the mill for further processing.
- After crushing process, the copper ore is send to ball mill for grinding. Inside the ball mill, the crushed copper ore will grind the ore to about 0.2 mm with 3-inch steel balls.
- This copper ore slurry is finally pumped to the flotation deck. This copper ore slurry is finally pumped to the flotation deck with the fine sulfide ore (~-0.5 mm) going to froth flotation cells for recovery of copper.
- Barite processing plant
- Basalt stone processing plant
- Bauxite processing plant
- Calcite mining and processing plant
- Carbon grinding plant
- Clay processing plant
- Coal beneficiation plant
- Construction Recycle Plant
- Copper ore beneficiation plant
- Dolomite stone processing plant
- Feldspar processing plant
- Feldspar stone processing plant
- Gold ore concentration plant
- Granite stone processing plant
- Gypsum mining equipment
- Iron ore beneficiation plant
- Kaolin processing plant
- Limestone crushing plant
- Limestone Processing Plant
- Manganese processing plant
- River stone processing plant
- Sand Making Plant
- Silica sand processing plant
- Silver mining plant
- Talc processing plant